Showing off a backlit mirror, a spot magnifier, and a sleek finish, the Builder Designer Backlit Bathroom Mirror seamlessly fuses modern design with functionality. The white LED lighting forms a border all around the mirror, which ensures balanced illumination. The 3X spot magnifier is placed on the right side of the mirror, which is also illuminated by back lights. The Builder Designer Backlit Bathroom Mirror measures 90cm x 75cm x 4.5cm and may be mounted horizontally or vertically. This sophisticated piece is furnished with an infra-red (IR) sensor, which automatically turns on/off the back lights when movement is detected.
With its modern features and sleek design, the Builder Designer Backlit Backroom Mirror turns an ordinary-looking bathroom into a modern one.
- Measures 90cm x 75cm x 4.5cm
- Weighs 12.6
- Can be hung vertically or horizontally
- Rectangular bathroom mirror with an LED-backlit border
- 3X spot magnifier is also backlit
- IR sensor automatically switches on/off the back-lights when movement is detected
- Designed to be hard-wired by an electrician. Comes with an instruction manual and a 12V transformer
- 6000-6500 Kelvin light colour temperature
- Horizontal mount only
- IP44 Protection rating (protected against objects >1mm like wires or screws, and water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect)
- Includes 1 year warranty
- FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA-WIDE
Mirror Care and Maintenance
For best results clean mirrors with methylated spirits and water at a rate of 30% methylated spirits and 70% water. Do not use Windex or similar chemical cleaning products.
Avoid getting water on the sides or back of the mirror as damage to silver backing can occur.
In coastal areas it is recommended to wipe around the edge of the mirror once a month to avoid salt build up that can cause silver creep.
Do not place on a hard surface after opening as the mirror will chip.