Do you have a showroom?
No, we do not have a physical showroom. Being an online store, we are focused on keeping costs down to provide you with the most competitive prices online and personalised service.
What happens if an item is out of stock?
If an item is out of stock, our staff will contact you with an expected timeframe of availability or alternative arrangements can be made.
Do you offer custom mirrors?
For custom, we offer frameless mirrors and a few selected bathroom mirrors. Manufacturing time is usually 3-4 weeks.
Please email your preferred dimensions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a quotation. Note: all custom-made mirrors are excluded from the returns policy. We do not have an installation service.
Do you repair mirrors?
No, we do not offer mirror repair services.
Do you install mirrors?
No, we do not offer mirror installation services. We recommend contacting your local tradesperson to carry out the installation
Do you provide the wall screws for hanging the mirror?
No, since the type of screw needed would depend on your type of wall. Most of the mirrors would have hangers at the back already fixed.
My business is related to home design and decor, do you offer trade arrangements?
Yes, we are happy to work with other businesses. Please email us at email@example.com with your request.
Do you offer splashback mirrors?
No, our mirrors are not to be used as splashback mirrors.
What are the fixture types available for Ablaze bathroom mirrors?
- Glue to wall: This is the most common method for installing bathroom mirrors. You can easily attach the mirror onto the wall using a special glue that can be purchased from any hardware store.
- Screw to wall: Holes are put into the mirror so that capped nails can be inserted and screwed onto the wall. The mirror needs to be prepared for this method (allow an additional few weeks) before delivery.
- Batten fix: A wood attachment is fixed to the mirror and a second wood attachment is screwed to the wall. The two attachments are then fixed together to hang the mirror. The mirror needs to be prepared for this method (allow an additional few days) before delivery. The wooden batten fix together with the mirror are 20mm in thickness once installed. Batten fix itself is 1.2cm thick.
It is best to consult with your tradesperson on the most suitable type of installation for your mirror.
Do you offer Buy Now, Pay Later options?
We offer financing through Afterpay and zipMoney. Please refer to Buy Now, Pay Later for more information.
What are the common scenarios for which Afterpay cannot be used?
- The order exceeds the maximum order limit of $2,000.
- For first time users of Afterpay, the initial order limit is $500.
- Incorrect credentials entered within the order.
Is my credit/debit card information stored on your records?
No card information is saved by SHINE MIRRORS at any stage during and after the buying process. SHINE MIRRORS does not keep any credit/debit card information on record. This website is hosted on Shopify’s secure servers, and all transactions are processed through secure and compliant processors that serve millions of customers daily.
Why is there a cancer warning label on the back of some mirrors?
The warning label on some of the USA-imported mirrors is a requirement of Proposition 65 in the State of California, USA. (https://oehha.ca.gov/
Are the prices inclusive of GST?
Yes, all prices include GST and are in Australian dollars (AUD).
Cleaning Mirror Tips
- Use a water-dampened cloth to wipe the mirror surface, then use a second lint-free cloth to dry
- Use a clean, dry cloth to lightly dust the frame when needed
- Do not use Windex or similar chemical cleaning products
- Do not allow any liquids to come into contact with the frame
- Ventilation fan is required to avoid moisture from staying on the mirror for too long
- In coastal areas it is recommended to wipe around the edge of the mirror once a month to avoid salt build up that can cause silver creep.
How much is shipping?
Shipping and delivery is free on all orders, Australia-wide.
Do I receive an order confirmation after ordering?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation via email after ordering. Once the item has left the warehouse, another email will be sent notifying you of the order shipment.
How long will it take for my order to arrive at my address?
Refer to the Shipping & Returns page for information.
Do you deliver to apartments and multi-storey buildings?
Standard deliveries are for the ground-level only. Please contact us if you live in an apartment/multi-storey building and need the item to be delivered above the ground floor as the courier may not be able to carry the item beyond the ground floor without prior notice. Depending on the circumstance, an additional charge may apply to have the item delivered above the ground floor.
For delivery, is the courier able to give me a call before arriving at my place?
For mirrors, couriers are usually not able to call prior to arrange a delivery date. To get an approximate delivery date please refer to the tracking number if provided, and you can also call the courier's office phone number that we provide to you. The courier may arrive anytime between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm depending on their delivery schedule for the day. For your convenience, you have the option to give authorisation to leave the item at the door.
For mirrored furniture, the couriers are required to call you to arrange a date for delivery.
Do you deliver to PO Box?
No, the address needs to be a physical address such as a home or office where you are available to receive the item.
What is your Returns Policy?
For information on returns, please refer to the Shipping & Returns page.
What if items arrive damaged?
For information on damages, please refer to the Shipping & Returns page.
Can I change or cancel my order?
To request a change or cancellation of an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Have we answered your query?
We are happy to further assist you; email us at email@example.com or call 1300 797 708.
See Our Customers' Pics & ReviewsShow Me Photos